Forgot Password?  
Christian County School District :: -Job Opportunities
-Job Opportunities

For your application to be complete and submitted to the school, provide the following by uploading on the application page or submitting copies to Christian County Board of Education Personnel Office, PO Box 609, Hopkinsville, Ky 42241.


1. A copy of your KY Teaching Certificate is required prior to employment. If you have a valid teaching certificate outside of the state of Kentucky, a copy of KDE’s TC-1 requesting KY certification is required. A TC-1 may be obtained from the Office of Certification in Frankfort at, or call 888-598-7667, or from the Christian County Board of Education Office of Personnel.

2. A copy of your Statement of Eligibility for Intern is required prior to employment.

3. A copy of your Transcript is acceptable until employment. An official transcript must be filed when an individual is employed.

4. Confidential Letter of Reference (4) Four completed reference forms are required. (This form is under the "Forms" tab located to the left of this page)

5. The applicant is solely responsible for ensuring that all employment credentials are in order. No applicant may be considered until all requirements are met.


Substitute Teachers

1. If you are interested in substitute teaching, you must submit a copy of your college transcript verifying at least 64 college hours from an accredited college or university and a 2.5 grade point average.  An official transcript must be filed when an individual is employed.


2. Four completed Confidential Letter of Reference forms must be submitted. (This form is located under the "forms" tab located to the left of this page)

Instructional Assistants and Tutors

1. If you are applying for an instructional assistant or tutor, you must turn in a transcript verifying at least 48 college hours or provide proof that you have taken and passed the Para-Educator Exam.  The exam is given at Hopkinsville Community College; call 707-3925 to make an appointment. (Study guide can be picked up in the Personnel Office)


1. A copy of your high school diploma, GED, or evidence you are working toward your GED, or college transcripts is required to complete your application.


KYREAP applications do not replace this process. You must apply through School Recruiter with the below link.


Click here for the Confidential Reference form.


To apply, go to;